Saturday, August 1, 2009

Kind and Caring Birthday

Well, I've been cranking out some swap cards today. My back is sore from meticulously stamping and coloring such wonderful cards to trade with the talented ladies at convention. I'm so excited about going and learning lots of new things, being inundated with ideas, and seeing some friends from different states. What a great week it's going to be. Sorry, I can't share my swaps with you yet. It wouldn't be right. So instead, I'll show you a card I was thinking about doing for class. I was getting everything counted out and measured, but found I didn't have enough square pink brads for everyone. So it was back to the stamping table and I made something else instead.
So this is what you won't get to make at class in August!
This card uses a wonderful hostess set called Kind and Caring Thoughts. I really like the images and have made some cards with it for my own personal stash already. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I don't have enough square pink brads for a class! Duh!
All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts, and On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Garden Green, Regal Rose, and Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose and Rose Red ink pads, and Rose Red and Garden Green Markers
Accessories: Large Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches, Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Fire Square Rhinestone Brads, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals.
Guess that's all for now folks! I want to get back to making more lovely swaps.
Hugs and Blessings,
Sharon

1 comment:

Vera said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Sharon! I look forward to seeing what swaps you bring to convention. See you on Tuesday!