Thursday, August 20, 2009

Your assignment, if you choose to take it...

That's right. I'm having one of my 'Mission Impossible' moments here. I NEED HELP! Oh, sorry for screaming in your ears, but I really wanted to get your attention. Remember I had mentioned earlier that my friend (enabler) Janine had brought over some new stamps to play with the other day? Yes, well.... I'm stuck. I have a card all done, except.... Except, I don't know What! That's the problem. And this is where you come in.
This is your assignment if you choose to accept it. Give me some ideas about what could go on the bottom of the card. See, it's really boring along that fence. It needs something. But what, I ask. I keep seeing a big black cat punched out and sitting there. Only I don't have a punch, and
I don't even have a cat stamp that I could cut out after stamping. What to do?? Any and all suggestions will be thoroughly explored. Afterwards, I will adjust the card and repost the finished idea. OK? Let's start the ideas rolling...
All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Twick or Tweet and Frightful Fence Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Gable Green, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Jumbo Handle, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Black Gingham Ribbon, Sponge quarters, and Dimensionals
Alrighty now, any ideas? Will this be another card that hits the scrap heap because it just isn't quite good enough? Please save this card! Your suggestions are needed!
Thanks,
Sharon

4 comments:

TABray said...

Why not a Jack-o-lantern? I think that would be really cute.

Michelle said...

How about a pumpkin - there is one in House of Haunts, Halloween Frights (also has a blck cat) or Autumn Harvest. If you don't have any of those sets, punch 3 ovals from Pumpkin Pie or Only Orange and sponge the edges with Basic Black before you glue to give depth and add a small piece of Chocolate Chip or Always Artichoke ribbon or cardstock for a stem.

Unknown said...

Guess you can tell not many are able to think of something to add to your card. It's a hard assignment you gave us. Have you thought of anything?
Connie

Andrea said...

Well I'm with the others and think pumpkins would be really cute.
Good luck with it.