Saturday, August 22, 2009

Curly, Swirly Christmas

I'm back with my Rose Red and Handsome Hunter color combo again. Seems like I'm really stuck on these colors. Ok, after today, I promise not to use them again this month! Is that long enough for you? We're talking a whole 'nother week here without my winter standby colors! I hope I last that long... At least I can share this one with you today. Hope you enjoy!

All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Winter Post, Snow Swirled, and Many Merry Messages
Cardstock: Rose Red, Handsome Hunter, and Whisper White
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Rose Red, and Silver Encore Pad
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Dimensionals, and Silver Ribbon (retired)
This is another of my quick cards for Christmas. I can never have too many of them, and I'm assuming you are the same. During the next several months, my classes will be focusing on Holiday cards. And as far as I'm concerned, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are all holidays. So we'll get stamping ahead of time, then won't be panicked at the last minute. Oh, you don't have that problem? You're organized and always ready well in advance? Good for you! (and how do you do it??) Well, this is just for me then. I'm making sure I'll be ready ahead of time for a change!
Happy stamping,
Sharon

1 comment:

Dorothy David said...

Very pretty. Try using the shimmer frost white for the snowflakes. It works great, see my blog.