Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quilted Blues

Actually that should be spelled 'bleus' because all the lovely patterned papers come from the 'Bella Bleu' Designer Series Paper set. Doesn't it make up into a cozy 'quilt' card? I wish I knew how to quilt so I could make myself one for real.
I figured it was ok to post this now. I made one for my sister (also my downline) and she's getting hers on Tuesday when we join up in SLC. I didn't want to spoil the surprise for her. Of course, her downline Vera, has made these cards before, and hers are simply gorgeous and put mine to shame. But this one is for Connie. We'll be having a great time getting caught up on everything and just spending time together.
As for making this card, the only prerequisite is having a Big Shot and the Top Note Bigz Die. If you have those, this card goes together easily, but looks really cool.
All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, and Very Vanilla cardstock, and Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Brocade Blue
Accessories: Big Shot and Top Note Bigz Die, Natural Twill Tape, Rich Regals Mini Brads, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, and Dimensionals
That's all she wrote, folks. Have a great day and keep stamping...
Sharon

No comments: