Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday's Post

By now Convention has officially started and we've been going, going, going all day long. It should be about time for the end of today's doings. That means I'm already pooped out because we stayed up late last night talking and catching up from last year's visit. Isn't it great having a sister for my downline who rooms with me at convention?! We do have a great time and I'm sooooo looking forward to this!
Thought I would post another of my swaps. This was a little more time consuming than yesterday's butterfly swap, but I just love it! My favorite technique when stamping is watercoloring. I just can't get enough! So of course, I had to make at least one batch of swaps with it. Isn't this card soft and serene looking? I might have to make more of these for sympathy cards and get well cards and....... Actually, I think this style would work for just about anything, except for males in any size or age. But that leaves alot of other occasions where it would be appropriate. Ok, let's get on with it!
All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Friend 24/7
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Mellow Moss, and Crushed Curry
Ink: Basic Brown, Mellow Moss and Crushed Curry
Accessories: Big Shot with Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Cutter Kit for distressing edges, 3 Flower Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Mellow Moss Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Mini Brad, and Dimensionals
Hope you like today's post. Let me know what you think. I'll be checking my blog as soon as I get home on Sunday lookin' for some love, or at least some comments!
Have a very blessed day,
Sharon

No comments: