Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pumpkins & Ghosts, oh my

Yesterday my friend Janine came over for a little stamping fun. And of course she brought over a few new items she had for me to play with. I stamped up several of the 'Twick or Tweet' images and started playing. Oh, these are just the most darlin' lil' Halloween buddies out there! For some reason, they've now appeared on my order form! hmmm, now how could that have happened! I just wasn't going to order these! I don't make enough Halloween cards to purchase another set! Aaaaaaahhhh!! It's pulling me in - I have to have it!! Give it to me now (or at least with my next order!) If Rick questions me about it, I'll tell him it's all your fault Janine!

Isn't this little pumpkin guy just the cutest? It was fun to color and went together quickly. I love it when a plan comes together!

All stamps and materials for both cards by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Twick or Tweet and Batty for You Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black pad, and Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Rich Razzleberry markers
Accessories: Jumbo Handle, Photo Corner Punch, Mat Pack and Piercing tool, Word Window Punch, Silver Mini Brad, and a Sponge quarter


This next little guy is the 'twick or tweeter'. Isn't he cute? Not a bit scary, just the way I like them!
Stamps: Twick or Tweet, and Sanded
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black and Old Olive pads, and Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie markers
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon, Black Gingham Ribbon, Crimper, Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals
Hope these two little guys get you thinkin' about Halloween. It's just around the corner and will be upon us quickly. Make sure you're prepared when those little ghosts and goblins come knocking at your door. We can come up will all kinds of special treats for you. Join me at next month's class for a treat and a little holiday cheer too! There's room for you in any of the three classes. Come join us and have some fun!
Sharon

No comments: