Saturday, August 8, 2009

Goody Bags

Hi everyone! This will be my last post til I get back home! Check back on Monday for some new things from convention.

Just wanted to share with you the goody bags I made for my downline. They are the very best ladies around and also wonderful friends. As you can see, everything has a red, white, and blue theme here. Hope they like their goodies.
First, there's the bag to hold everything. The base is a white lunch bag with front and backs added. The fireworks are from an upside-down chrysanthemum from the Kind & Caring Thoughts hostess set. Aren't they cute?
Next is the gum wrapper (with the gum too of course!). Again there is the theme going. Notice the blue brad for the o in you? Nice added touch I thought.
Next is the recipe holder on the left and a bookmark on the right. The bookmark has an added rhinestone brad to hold it together and also give it some bling.
The recipe (or card) holder has a strip of DSP around it, a ribbon, and several punched layers as an extra little doo-dad.
Lastly, there were edible goodie too. Can't stamp without chocolate, you know! LOL
If you need more info on these projects, check in with me after I get home. I'd be happy to share info with you then.
Blessings!
Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon - Thanks for the goodie bag at convention! It was great to meet you. Dorothy

Dorothy said...

Sharon - it was great meeting you. Thanks for the convention goodies. Check out my blog at www.stampingwithdorothy.com.

Dorothy