Friday, August 28, 2009

Cool Friday

That is cool as in almost cold. Whatever happened to summer this year? It's been rainy and quite cool the last two days. I'm ready for just a little more summer before fall rolls around. I know, I know. I'm never happy with what the weather is outside. Well, that's not quite true either. Usually I don't mind whatever it is as long as I can go down to my stamping dungeon and create. And that's the truth, so there!
Anyway, today I've got a lovely fall card for your perusal. I seem to be dipping into my retired goodies much more often lately. This card uses some More Mustard DSP that was a Hostess Level 1 gift last catalog. I love the color for fall, and this just fit the design so well. Sure wish I could get my hands on more of this!


All stamps and materials by Stampin'Up!

Stamps: Autumn Days, and Refuge & Strength
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla cardstock, with More Mustard Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, and Old Olive
Accesssories: Scallop Edge Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge quarter, Old Olive Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, and Dimensionals

Just a reminder that ordering from the new Holiday Mini Catalog starts in just a few days. If you don't have one yet, just email me and I'll be happy to send one out to you or come on by and pick one up. You're gonna love all the new images and accessories that are available for you! They're fantastic! I'm really enjoying stamping with them and can't wait to show you more ideas!! If you're in the Detroit area and are interested in classes, check with me for information and come join the fun. We'll be making holiday cards again in September. I've got some absolutely lovely cards for you, but you'll have to either come to class or wait til after class when I post them. (what a tease!) lol

Hope you're enjoying the ideas. I love hearing from you and getting feedback. It just makes my day!
Sharon

1 comment:

Tory said...

That is a lovely card. Although it is rather warm here in OK today, I can smell autumn when I look at your card.