Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Finally Back to Stamping

Where has this week gone? Did you miss me?!? Last week was just wonderful, spending time with downline - Janine, Connie, Vera, and getting to meet Vera's newest downline, Dorothy. Hi ladies! And reconnecting with ladies I've met on the cruises I've earned over the years - Shari, Michelle, and Amanda! Misses you Ruth!! How awesome it was to spend time with them again! And I've been so busy since I got back from our convention late on Sunday night. Can you believe I slept in til almost 1:00 in the afternoon on Monday? Yes, I was that tired! And it's been a crazy week with classes Monday, Tuesday, 3 on Wednesday, and the last person on Thursday. I've got to quit letting everyone come when they want. It's very wearing and I can't get any stamping done because it's all set up for class. Oh well, it was fun seeing everyone and getting a chance to really visit with individuals. There's definitely plusses and minuses to spreading out classes like this! And then there were phone calls to return, and people dropping by. Whew, I'm exhausted! - but happy!!

Thought I'd share the cards that were made in class this week. We're getting a head-start on Christmas and Thanksgiving around here.


All stamps and materials for all the cards by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Punch Pals, and Many Merry Messages

Cardstock: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White

Ink: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, and Basic Black Pads, and Close To Cocoa Marker

Accessories: Tag Corner Punch, Sponge quarter, 2-Way Glue Pen, and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter


This next design was made by my sister Connie and shared with me. I loved the look and thought it'd be perfect for class.

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer, and On Your Birthday

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Kraft, and Whisper White

Ink: Soft Suede

Accessories: Big Shot with SU! Backgrounds Texturz Plate, Movers & Shapers Die, Modern Label Punch, Pretties Kit, Jumbo Grommets, Crushed Curry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals



This card was so much fun to make. Really a great card idea.

Stamps: Falling Leaves

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White with Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Paper

Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede Classic Pads, and White Craft Pad

Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1", 1 1/4", and 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Paper Snips, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, and Dimensionals

The fourth card everyone made has already been posted here. It's the 2nd card shown. There was a choice of Birthday, Thank You, or Sympathy sentiments for everyone. (Just because I've been needing a lot of sympathy cards doesn't mean everybody else needs them too!)
If you didn't come to class, we missed you! Hope you can put it on your calendar and plan on coming in September. If you're interested, just let me know so I can get you on the list. You don't want to miss out and there's only so many spaces left! The dates are Sept 14th, 15th, and 16th.
Looking forward to all the wonderful things coming up ahead! Hopefully I'll be posting more steadily again. Got to get my thinking cap on and start creating again! Maybe I need to check out the sketches I've been missing.....
Happy stamping!
Sharon

No comments: