Friday, July 31, 2009

July Class Cards

Wow, I keep forgetting to post the projects from July's classes. It was only 2 weeks ago. Well better late than never, right?


I found this card on someone's blog several weeks ago, and for the life of me, I can't find it again. If it's your's, please let me know so I can give you credit! I love how the colors remind me of sunshine and water - the perfect summer card. One of the ladies in class turned this one into a graduation card with a different sentiment stamp. That was a great idea. Wouldn't a teen really like the bright colors and retro look?

All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Pick a Petal and Celebrate

Cardstock: Only Orange, Summer Sun, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White

Ink: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Bermuda Bay, and Basic Black

Accessories: Bermuda Bay PolkaDot Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads, and Dimensionals



This next card I also used for my sister's birthday. Her 2nd favorite color is blue. This just wouldn't look right in purple! Anyway, I think she liked it.

All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Cheep Talk, It's Your Birthday (retired), and Perfect Petals bkgd

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White

Ink: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, and Certainly Celery

Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Soft Subtle Mini Brads, Modern Label Punch, and Dimensionals


The other two cards from class were already posted before class time. You can find them here and here. Hope you enjoy all of these.


Hugs,

Sharon

No comments: