Friday, July 24, 2009

24-7 Autumn Looks

Happy Friday to you! Today has been soooo weird. My husband's birthday was this week, so he was able to take today off. With having him around the house today, it seemed like Saturday! I was checking out the sketch for Saturday (too early), thinking about getting another order in tomorrow for some friends who wanted to take advantage of the 'Deal of the Week' that SU! is having (too soon), etc. I'm just all off kilter! Do you ever have a day like that? It seems like no matter how many times I tell myself it's really Friday, I keep thinking it's Saturday! Even though my mind wasn't firing on all cylinders today, I did get some paperwork out of the way and got around to making another card. Lookie....


It seems like the last several cards I've posted have all been dark and more fall-type cards. And here's another one to join the crowd. The weather's been so cool and damp that it feels more like October than the middle of July! How weird!
Anyway, I still had this lovely Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper on my work table and just couldn't resist playing with another print or two. I just love these prints! Hope you give them a whirl. The colors are vibrant and rich - just perfect for fall.



All stamps and materials by SU!
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Cardstock: More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Naturals Ivory cardstock, and Autumn Traditions DSP
Ink: Basic Brown, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Always Artichoke, and Sahara Sand
Accessories: Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Vintage Brads, Aqua Painters, Sponge Daubers, and Dimensionals

Yes, I'm happy with this one and think it's a keeper. Hope you all like it too! Let me know what you think...
Sharon

p.s. getting ready to really have a Saturday tomorrow! Is it a good thing having more than one Saturday in a week??

No comments: