Monday, July 27, 2009

Stamping 411 Fall Card

Yes, I'm still working with an autumn theme here. Since the colors and DSP are sitting out, I might as well keep using them. This card came about after seeing a striped strip (say that 3 times in a row!) on a card that I'd done several months ago. I liked the way the strip had all those short little bursts of color. Thought it would go well with the Stamping 411 Sketch this week. I pulled out an oldie, but goodie that I haven't used since last winter. Hope you like it and don't mind all the fall colors. Sooner or later I'll get back to summer - probably next fall!
All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Sanded, and Of The Earth (Level 1 Hostess set)
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, Naturals White cardstock, and Autumn Traditions Designer Series Paper
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Sahara Sand, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, More Mustard
Accessories: Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Cutter Kit (for distressing cs), Sponge quarters, AquaPainter, 5/16" Neutral Brads, and Dimensionals
I think it's really fun to color fall leaves with multiple colors. I just keep dipping from one color to the next and give the leaves all the colors I love. Hope you get some fall leaves to color too. The beautiful colors of nature never last long enough around here. About the time they're at their best, we get a heavy rain and they all come tumbling down. Now I can enjoy these just as long as I want!
Have a great day!
Sharon

3 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along!

Selene Kempton said...

Super pretty! I love the fall colors wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job, Sharon. I love your coloring on the leaves. So glad you played along this week!