Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ornament Punch Stencil

Yes, I do love my ornament punch! And use it just as often as I can!! I sure hope this punch makes it from the Holiday Mini Catalog into next year's full catalog. Whatever would I do without it? Why, I just can't imagine.

When poking around the excess 'stuff' on my table, there was the 'left-over' part after punching a bunch of ornaments. Hmmm... Now this needs to be good for something. You just can't throw it away! OMG, not that dirty 'T' word!!! I just can't handle that! So, why don't we incorporate it into a design? Couldn't figure out how to actually put it on a card, so I did the next best thing - used it for a stencil. Just love the sponged shape, very soft and kind of subtle.


Stamps: Holiday Best
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, with Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive pad, Real Red and Always Artichoke Markers
Accessories: Ornament Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, and Gold Zig Painty (retired)


Well that's it for today. I've got my lovely downline ladies coming tonight for our meeting. I'll have to show you the Make & Takes we do on tomorrow's post. Until then, keep stamping and smiling! Remember, we're having fun!!!!
Sharon

No comments: