Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Potpourri

No, it doesn't stink! It's a potpourri of cards for Christmas! Today I spent some time cleaning up some partial pieces and odds & ends that have been sitting around cluttering up my table getting in the way. I promised myself I'd get some of this stuff finished or throw it out. Yikes, did I really just say that???? I hope my hubby didn't hear me say that out loud. He'd be getting the garbage bags ready to catch all the stuff I'd have to throw out. Don't worry, it's not gonna happen today!
Ok, back to the cards. Each of these started out as something else that didn't quite make it. They've now been resurrected and finished to be added to the 'ready to mail' box. I can't believe just how many 'one of a kind' cards I'll be sending out this Christmas! There's no way I'll ever remember what I sent out this year when I start planning for next year. Oh well, that's too far in the future to worry about! Who cares anyway??
Bella Bleu Christmas -
Stamps: Sweet Season and Four the Holidays
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy and Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper
Ink: Not Quite Navy Classic and White Craft
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, and a blue dew drop (non SU!)
Bashful Trees -
Stamps: Patterned Trees (Hostess Level 1)
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Shimmer White
Ink: Bashful Blue and Rich Razzleberry
Accesssories: Big Shot with Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Wheel and Handle, Snowflake Punch (retired), Dimensionals, and stick-on rhinestone (non SU!)
Chocolate Dasher -
Stamps: Dasher and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Whisper White and Merry Moments Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot with Embossing Folder (non SU! - it was a gift! I had to use it, honest!!), Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Bold Bright Buttons (retired), and Dimensionals
Last one!
Stamps: Dasher and Sweet Season
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, and Whisper White
Ink: Real Red pad, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, and Garden Green markers
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, and Dimensionals
Ok, that's as far as I was able to get. There were other things that I had to get done too! I know, what could possibly be more important than finishing up some stamping??? For some reason, hubby thinks making meals just might be more important. And since I really, really like to eat too, I can't really argue with him about that.
Time to get back in gear here. Talk to you later...
Sharon

No comments: