Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rose & Apricot Floral

Regal Rose and Apricot Appeal are two of my very favorite colors separately, but when you put them together - oh my goodness!! I think I'm in color-heaven. They are just so yummy, almost like ice cream or sherbet colors. And so springy!! Are you getting an idea about just how much I like these two colors?! If not, you really haven't been paying attention the last few minutes. How about I show you just what I'm talking about???
Here's a prime example of how luscious these colors are together. And the stamp set lends itself to this application very nicely, if I do say so myself!
Stamps: With All My Heart (found in the Occasions Mini until the end of April)
Cardstock: Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Old Olive, and Whisper White
Ink: Apricot Appeal and Regal Rose
Accessories: XL Fancy Flower Punch, Small Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch (free in SAB til the end of March!!), Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons and Brads (in Occasions Mini), Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, and Stampin' Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals
Isn't it fabulous how these colors blend together? And the little touch of Old Olive just makes them sing! If you change up the sentiment on this card, you'd be set for just about any occasion big or small with this lovely card. Why not make up a few yourself. If you need to order some of the supplies for this card (especially the ones that won't be around too much longer!), just click on the button on the right for ordering and I'd be happy to help you get these supplies.
Enjoy the lovely spring weather outside. But remember, you can always stamp your own spring inside, no matter what the weather's like outside. Happy stamping!
Sharon

No comments: