Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Two Fer Wednesday

Yes, it's usually two fer Tuesday, but I seem to be a little behind this week. Actually I was only going to show you this first one, but thought you might like to see two variations. This was one of the make and takes at a workshop last Friday night. To be on the safe side, I figured I'd better bring something else along in case someone doesn't have a mother to give the card to. And it was a good thing I did, as several opted for the 2nd version. Here the two versions are. Hope you like them...
Stamps: Messages for Mom
Cardstock: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot with Finial Press Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, and Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon
Here's the 2nd version. Just a small variation with the wording. And on this one, the flower spray was stamped with Pale Plum ink to fill in the large open white space.
Isn't this Messages for Mom set just the prettiest around? Love how soft and vintage you can make it look. Right up my alley. And all the sentiments included in the set make it easy to find just the right words to use. Hope you like it and give this set a try too. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with dozens of wonderful cards with it. In fact, if you do make something with this idea, I'd love to hear from you and see what you've made!
Happy stamping,
Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

Love the Razzleberry with white!