Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Treat

Good morning! I've had an ugly week here and I'm so far behind on things it's disgusting. So I've only got a few minutes to share an idea with you. Are you one of those Starbuck's Frappuccino fans that get their fix on a regular basis? Ever wonder what to do with all those lovely bottles that you've saved for an idea that you know you're gonna have as soon as you throw all those bottles out???? Come on now, I know there's got to be a few of you out there! I'm admitting that I'm one of those people. And have a friend who has saved even more than me!!



Well, today I have the perfect use for those bottles! It can hold the traditional jelly beans (or gourmet ones if you have them!), or my favorite - pastel M&M's! Since I didn't have the aforementioned M&M's, I used some Jolly Rancher jelly beans that matched my cardstock colors wonderfully.

As you can see, the decorations on the bottle used the awesome Tea Party Designer Series Paper. The colors are perfect for Easter with all the pinks, purples, yellow, and green. For this application, I stayed with the jelly bean colors and used the polka dot prints.





Punches used:
2" Circle (non SU!), Scallop Circle, Large and Small Ovals, Round Tab, and Lots of Hearts

Colors of cardstock used:
Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana, Close To Cocoa

I forgot to take a picture of the top. That used a 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, and 1" Circle Punches and the bunny from Eggcoutrements stamp set.

Hope you enjoy this idea. You can make a belly band and medallion to match so many different themes and then it's easy to put together. Have fun, and happy stamping!
Sharon

No comments: