Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Surprise

That's right. Today I have a surprise for you. Since I've been doing such a hit or miss job on posting this past month or two, I'm going to rectify that problem and give you a bundle. Several of us met on Saturday for a shoebox swap. For my card, I had all the ladies make the punch art tree card I posted on Friday. Today I'll show you all the awesome ideas the other ladies had for us to make. Really great ideas, and we had so much fun together. Sorry you missed out on our time together. Here's what else we made....
Since I'm sharing so many today, I won't be giving you all the details. Just some highlights. This first card was designed by Rose D. Don't you love the fact that the M&Ms match the cardstock and ink?? I've got to get some of these for class. The ladies would love this idea!
Stamps used were from the Something Sweet set in the Occasions mini. You can still get this set until the end of April. The sentiment is this same set too.
Next we have a great idea for the more formal times of your life. Isn't this black & white format elegant? This card was designed by Terry M. It's easy but really nice. Thanks for the idea!
The stamp set used is I {Heart} Hearts and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Both of these sets are must haves and can be used on so many different occasions throughout the year.
Michelle G. shared this adorable card featuring the Tote-ally Tess set. Wouldn't you love to get this card to help you celebrate your birthday? Love the up-to-date khakis and pink shirt Tess is wearing! We spent time thumbing through the catalog to see how many sets had an imaage we could pair up with Tess! How silly, but it was amazing how many things we found!
The DSP in the background is from the Shades of Spring DSP set. They fit just perfectly with our trendy Tess!!
Next we have a card that started with Phyllis D. but had to be changed up because the Abundant Hope stamp set was left home. So after much consulting, we came up with this version to Phyllis' card. (Hope you don't mind too much Phyllis!!!)
The stamp sets are Vintage Vogue and Well-Scripted. These two sets go together so nicely and can be made with so many different colors. So far I've probably seen over 100 cards made with Vintage Vogue and have liked every single one! This is definitely a must have stamp set - get it before the end of April if you want it!!
OK, last card, but certainly not the least! This lovely creation was designed by Beth O. Perfect spring card, isn't it? And Beth was kind enough to give us a mini tutorial on using the corner and border punches together too that was very helpful.
Stamps used are from the Great Friend set which is one of my favorites. And isn't the Pawsitively Prints DSP used on the background and the Trio Flower Punch flowers on the side just perfect for the card? Love it Beth! It's a winner!!
Well, there you have it. A whole slew of ideas to boggle your mind and start you on a stamping frenzy. At least I hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoyed making them. Have a splendid Sunday evening and renew yourself before the craziness of the week starts.
Sharon

1 comment:

Rhonda Langley said...

What beautiful cards! I love shoebox swaps! I may have to CASE a couple of these!