Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day to you!!

Yup, I'm back today 'cuz I totally forgot today was St. Patrick's Day and I had received a card from one of my customers and friends. It's such a cute card for the holiday that I wanted to share it with you.


I don't know where she bought the shamrock print paper, but isn't it just darling? All the shades of green make it easy to coordinate with just about any green cardstock you might have. And just maybe I might be needing another die or two after looking at this. We'll see....



Now when you look at the inside of the card, take a moment to read the sentiment. Very nice, right? She said she printed it out on her computer to compliment the card. I think she did a great job on this and I was just tickled 'green' to have received it! Wish it was easy for me to come up with great sentiments like this. Some people really have a talent for finding just the right words for any occasion.





Well, hope you enjoyed this little extra pinch of a golden idea sent your way. Thank you Gayle for the lovely card and inspiration. Wishing you all the luck of the Irish!

Top o' the day to you!
Sharon

1 comment:

Jean said...

What a neat idea Sharon! Great card. Hope you can play along with us when we post our new challenge tomorrow at Just Scraps. Have a great day!