Monday, March 1, 2010

Catching Up

I can't believe how tired I was yesterday after the all-day crop on Saturday. It's been ages since I've actually taken an afternoon nap, but after finding myself falling asleep twice in the afternoon, I gave in to it and slept almost 3 hours!! OMG! I didn't think I'd ever get to sleep last night, but I zoned out before midnight (which is early for me!) and slept like a baby. Which is a good thing, because I ran around like a mad-woman today!! Guess I knew I'd need all that extra energy or something! lol My sister and I did a bit more planning for my daughter's upcoming baby shower. It's all planned out now and all the invites are addressed and ready to mail. Yah!! One more thing to cross off my to-do list!



Anyway, you didn't stop by to hear all about my sleeping habits and jobs, did you? Let's get on with the card sharing! All right then... I saw a card made with this color combo and all I could think of was Neapolitan ice cream! Is that what you see when you look at this card??? I changed the card that she made, but kept the yummy colors. (Where's that ice cream honey..?)




Stamps: Define Your Life and Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, and Pretty in Pink
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Butterfly Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Gold Mini Brad, Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals

This is one of the cards the ladies at church will be making tomorrow night for the soldiers. There are several different choices of wording they'll be able to use when making their cards. Since so many of the ladies that come out each month are not stampers, I try to keep the cards fairly simple. I think they'll like making these, and I hope the soldiers will like sending these cards home to their families.

If you're interested in making cards for our troops, click on the 'From Our Hearts' button on the right for more information. This is one of those ways you can make a difference in someone else's life. Spread the love around!

Sharon

No comments: