Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

It might be raining elsewhere, and according to the Weather Channel it sure is! But it's simply, absolutely gorgeous here. I just love these beautiful days! I can't get enough of them. So I needed to do some happy stamping. For that, the set I chose is a new Hostess Set called Kind and Caring Thoughts. What lovely images and the sentiments work with them so nicely. This is definitely a must-have set as far as I'm concerned. So if you want this set, schedule your workshop eith me now so you can earn this set free and get a new catalog too! You'll love it.
Isn't it pretty? Simple, yet elegant. Just right for the birthday of a special friend or maybe even a summer wedding. I used markers to ink up the mums and the little bud border. This way you can get any color you want right where you want it!
All stamps and materials by Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Kind & Caring Thoughts
Cardstock: Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Mellow Moss, and Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red pad and Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Mellow Moss Markers
Accessories: Striped Organza Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Soft Subtles Mini Brads, and Dimensionals
The mum was inked with Regal Rose and then touched on the edges with Rose Red in a modified 'Rock & Roll' technique. I just love the addition of the ribbon - it looks like a dollop of icing on the card. Yummy!
If I get a chance, I'll be back later with another post. Gotta run for now. Seems like there's always errands to take care of. Oh well, have a fun day! And Stamp!!
Sharon

No comments: