Sunday, June 14, 2009

Playing with the new stuff...

But I can't show you just yet! Isn't that horrible? No, I'm not toying with your emotions. My camera batteries are dead! Oh woe!! How can this be? It just can't be happening now. But sadly, it is the truth. So until this problem is rectified, I'll have to post a card I made last week before my new friends (insert stamps and accessories!) came to live with me. Sorry! But it really is a nice card anyway.
See, isn't this a lovely little number? I was looking for something springy (is that a word?) and this is what I came up with. I think brown and pink and such a wonderful color combo, so that was my starting point. The "Branch Out" set is so adorable, just about anything works when you use it. Several times I've noticed people using a Jumbo Eyelet for the tire swing so that was added too. All in all, I think this card passes muster and is mail-ready.
All stamps and materials are by SU!
Stamps: Branch Out and Teeny Tiny Wishes (New - love this set!!)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Basic Black, and Regal Rose (tiny butterflies) and White Craft ink for background
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelet, Crop-a-dile, Word Window Punch, Soft Subtles Mini Brads, Dimensionals, and Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon(retired!)
Well, I hope this tasteful goody will tide you over until I can take care of the battery situation. Have an excellent Sunday! I wish you God's blessings and peace!
Sharon

No comments: