Friday, June 12, 2009

Maybe just one or two more

I know, I know. It really is time to move on to all the new fun stuff that's coming in our New Catalog and Idea Book! But I just can't seem to put away my Baja Breeze cardstock and ink. Please don't take it away from me just yet!! I'll move on to my new goodies soon. I promise! Just one more (or maybe two)!

This is one of my newer sets and I haven't used it much at all yet. So I got it out to use and my Baja Breeze cardstock just happened to be laying on my work table. Now, how could I turn my back on it? It was calling out to me. So I gave in and used it one more time.
All stamps and materials by SU!
Stamps: Le Jardin Botanique
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White cardstock with Urban Garden DSP (yes, that's being retired too! Boo hoo)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, and Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Silver Mini Brads, AquaPainter, Sponge quarter, and Dimensionals
The papers were all cut and left over from class this week. I just changed out the set that was used for this card. I've been trying to keep up with the left-overs from class. It seems like there is always someone who is sick or has a critical meeting they must attend at the last minute. Whatever. At least I've been making use of the cardstock and coming up with a new card from it. I don't always want two or three identical cards, so it's fun coming up with another idea using the same colors and dimensions from the original card. Hope you like this one. Now I'll have to make something with this set that uses current colors. Hmmm... Wonder what I'll come up with next?
Have a great weekend,
Sharon

No comments: