Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fancy Flowers

Hi everyone,

Seems like every card or project I do lately takes me at least two days to make it. It's one those things where you create something and it looks ok. That's with little letters. It just doesn't have the wow factor I'm looking for at all. After looking at my card for most of this week, I finally figured out what I didn't like. The main image was just too pale so it wasn't the focal point anymore. I peeled off the leaves and redid them using a darker ink for outlining them. Much better, don't you think?

Supplies are all Stampin'Up! Of course!!
Stamps: Fancy Flowers, Baroque Motifs, and Bella Toile; Sage Shadow, More Mustard, and Whisper White cardstock; Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Really Rust, and Handsome Hunter Classic Ink Pads, Big Shot Top Note Bigz Die, Sage Shadow Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, and a sponge quarter.

Now I doubt if any of you are thinking about November's class projects yet, but I am! (smile) This is just a little sneak peak to whet your appetite. Yes, I'm working on the projects now to have them all ready for you next month. Unfortunately for you, you can't see them yet. Na na boo boo. But aren't I being truly nice to give you a hint of what's coming up? I was asked to do a Thanksgiving card, and here it is. Or anyway, here part of it is. (giggle) Sorry, you really do have to wait.
Have a thoughtful Thursday today and enjoy yourself.
Hugs,
Sharon




1 comment:

Lisa Page said...

JanTink told me to go over here and give ya a little love! I like what i see so far and will add this to my bloglist! Keep up the good work and I look forward to visiting often!