Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First snowflake of the season



Hi there! Just wanted to quickly share a card today that we did for the make & take on Friday at Penny's workshop. I was so happy with the card, that there will definitely be more than one of these made and sent for Christmas. First of all, it has snowflakes and I love snowflakes. They're so pretty and delicate and glisten in the light. Of course, if you get too many it could turn into a real blizzard. But here we're talkin' about just a couple of the lovely icy crystals. And I guess that alone is enough reason for me. :-D
See? Isn't this just the perfect, glittery, shivery, snowflake card? The glitter isn't really showing up much - it's just a smidgen on the background snowflakes. Doesn't it make you want to have at least one snowfall? Just a little teeny tiny one?


All stamps and products by Stampin'Up!

Stamps: Snowburst
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Ski Slope DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Little Felt Flurries, 2-Way Glue Pen, Key Tag Punch, Sponge quarter,and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.


This card just puts a smile on my face. Hope you enjoy trying this one out yourself too. I'll be back with more ideas for Christmas and anything else I can think of. Have yourself a crispy, crunchy fall day. Hmmmm... It would be a perfect day to make some muffins. Think that's what I'll do next.
Hugs,
Sharon

1 comment:

JanTink said...

Cute! The red snowflakes are finally going to get used! Yay!!!