Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boo Welcome

Happy Saturday to you. Hope you've been out enjoying today's gorgeous weather. Well, it really is gorgeous around here, even if you don't have the greatest weather where you are. The sun was shining today, the sky was blue, not too hot, not too cold. It was a perfect Indian Summer day. So where was I? Down in my dungeon, of course. I needed to finish up packing for my workshop tomorrow with Phyllis. That didn't take too long, so I got out a project I'd been thinking on for several days.
I like having something on the back door welcoming everyone that comes over for classes, downline meetings, workshops, etc. With all the different signs I own, not a single one was actually designed for Halloween. This was the idea that was floating around in my mind telling me I had to order the Pennant Bigz Die so I could make it! Don't you have projects telling you to buy, buy, buy just so you can make one little thing? Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has these voices telling me what to do?! Heaven help me!
Well, after looking at it hanging there, I'm not sure if it needs any more frou-frou or what. At least it's finished (for now) and hanging on the door. Comments would be appreciated. Come on over and see it!
Stamps - none (oh my, maybe I need to stamp something on it???)
Dies - Pennant Bigz, Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet
Paper - Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White cardstock, Autumn Vine DSP
Accessories - More Mustard, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie Narrow Grosgrain, and Black Gingham Ribbons, Slot Punch, Sticky Tape, and a dowel that been hanging around forever. You never know when you're going to need things so you just can't throw them out. Right Rick? Ok, maybe I don't need to keep everything, but I never know just what it is that I'll be needing in the future. And I was a Girl Scout way back when, so I need to be prepared. Or is that just the Boy Scouts? Well, if it's not the Girl Scouts, it should be and I hearby say that it is part of their pledge. So there!
Ok, time to get off my soapbox for now. I'm not sure how much more you can take of me today.
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments: