Thursday, October 16, 2008

Classes and More

Wow! What a week this has been so far. How is it that pretty much a whole month of the calendar is fairly empty, until I got to this week. Somehow everything seems to be going on this week. And I can't even go to everything that's happening either! I missed out on Bible Study last night, and I'll be missing a Longaberger Basket party on Friday night. (I know you guys are all having fun without me! Boo hoo!) But that's all right. I'll be at Penny's house having fun with the ladies. We'll be stamping up a storm!



Thought you'd like to take a peak at what was made at the classes this week. The focus was on Diecuts and Punches. As you can see, this card used the BigShot and the Sizzix Circle Scallops #2. This is such a great size to stamp an image inside to really make it the focus of your card. Adding the sponging on the scallop edge and piercing each scallop makes it almost look like an old-fashioned doily. And of course, the new Riding Hood Red is such a nice, rich color to use for Christmas cards. Just lovely, if I do say so myself!





Stamps: A Cardinal Christmas, and Watercolor Vine Jumbo Wheel

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Brushed Gold, and Very Vanilla

Ink: Riding Hood Red and Old Olive Classic Pads, and Stazon Jet Black Pad

Accessories: BigShot, Sizzix Scallop Circle #2, Sponge quarter, Crafters Tool Kit, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, and Jumbo Handle.

Cute, isn't it?

Got to run for now. It's almost time for my downline to be coming over tonight. I think I need a bite to eat to tide me over. One cannot live solely on chocolate. Well almost, but not quite. ;D

Oops! I'm still learning this stuff. I can't believe I didn't publish this yesterday as planned. It's a good thing I check back today, or you might not ever have seen this. Let's try this one again. See ya'll later after my workshop tonight. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to post later!
Hugs,
Sharon





1 comment:

Vera said...

This is lovely, Sharon! I love that scallop circle die!