Monday, October 6, 2008

Kids and Cats

Boy, kids sure keep you humble, don't they. My son helped me figure out how to set up a simple blog then went on home. I was having fun and feeling so confident and 'with it' because I actually had a blog. Yippee! After posting my second post, I emailed him and asked for his critique. That was my first mistake.


He emailed back and said it was ok but needed some explosions.


I read that and thought, 'Gee, that must be something important to have on it. Wonder what that is?' So I emailed him back and asked if he could help me to put explosions on my blog. That was my second mistake.


He emailed back laughing and said explosions were just that. It was a joke Mom!! He thought I'd get it and have a chuckle. Now he was the one doing all the snickering, not me.


Does God give us kids just to make sure we don't get too full of ourselves? Some days....





Other than that little blip, yesterday was very productive. Rick and I were taking pics of some projects I thought about posting. He's very particular about everything and was taking about 10-12 pictures of each project from different angles and lighting, then I'd have to decide which was the best for posting. Our nosy cat Smoky, who never wants his picture taken, kept jumping on the table just about the time Rick would click a pic. I'd get him and hold him and play with him while Rick snapped away. While Rick was setting up for the next project, I'd put Smoky down and he'd wander away and ignore us. Rick's ready to click again and here comes Smoky to lay down on the card and turn his back to us. Letting us know who's definitely in charge in this house!



I thought this was funny, but Rick not so much! We did get a few grins playing with Smoky yesterday. There are days I wonder whatever possessed me to get a cat. But I really wouldn't trade him for anything!

Hope you have a good and blessed day!
Hugs,
Sharon

No comments: