Thursday, October 8, 2009

You just never know...

Most of today was spent getting projects planned, cut, and packaged for classes next week. Usually this is an ongoing thing, but because of the battle of the bug, I'm really running behind in the planning phase. And if you don't have the projects planned, it's really hard to cut cardstock, write instructions, and package it up! lol

There's been this idea for a Christmas card percolating in my brain for the last several days. Today was going to be the day it would finally come to life. NOT. It just didn't seem to work out the way it was planned in my brain. Hmmm... it must be all the sinus pressure that's messing up my planning. It certainly couldn't be that it was a lousy idea now, could it??! Naw, I didn't think so either. Anyway, the card was salvaged. It's not at all like the planned idea, and I have absolutely no idea when or where I'll use the card. But it is done....
That's about all I have to say for it. lol

This is it. Not too bad, but not fabulous either.

Stamps: Medallion and Tres Chic
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Basic Gray, and Whisper White
Ink: Ruby Red, Basic Gray, and Basic Black
Accessories: Sponge quarter, Pretties Kit (half pearl), Basic Black Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, and Mini Glue Dots

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure what this card will be used for so there are no words inside yet. Maybe I'll keep it for an anniversary card. The words seem like they would fit that nicely. Do you have any suggestions for an occasion to use the card? Well, what do you think of it?!? Be gentle with me now. Remember my brain's all clogged up and I'm not thinking too clearly. (I think that's a darn good excuse and I'm sticking to it!) Hopefully this bug will clear up some day soon and I won't have it for an excuse anymore! Now that would really be something to celebrate!

Happy stamping, stay well and happy,
Sharon

No comments: