Friday, October 9, 2009

Many Serene Snowflakes

Well, I just got back from seeing my favorite doctor again. Good news! I don't have pneumonia! Hooray! Since I was feeling so tired and short of breath lately, this was a worry for me. Now for the bad news, I've now got a sinus infection and bronchitis. Yuck. These germs just keep changing around into something else. She says I don't have the flu bug anymore, but she's giving me an antibiotic for the sinus infection, etc. I'll be so thrilled when this is all over and I have some energy again!!!! I am just soooooo tired!

Yesterday I was making some cards for the From Our Hearts group. I had pulled out some old retired DSP (maybe called Sassy or something like that?) and thought I'd make some all occasion cards for them. I did get 10 cards made. Not as many as I'd like, but better than none. It was so odd making cards with papers I'm not used to. Very weird! Anyway, after I gave up on that I made two very quick and simple cards using Serene Snowflakes. These were so quick to make, and not too many accessories were used. Trying to keep the cards simple enough for anyone to copy. Here they are:


Stamps: Serene Snowflakes and Four for Christmas
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter and Whisper White
Ink: Handsome Hunter
Accessories: Big Shot and Petals-a-Plenty Textured Impressions Folder, Silver Jumbo Brads, and Dimensionals
Sure can't get too much simpler than this one.






Unless you make this one! This might be even simpler than the last one. But I think it's still very nice looking.

Stamps: Serene Snowflakes and four for Christmas
Cardstock: Whisper White, Ballet Blue, and Night of Navy
Ink: Ballet Blue and Night of Navy
Accessories: Square Ice Rhinestone Brads, Night of Navy Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, and Dimensionals



That's it for today I think. I still need to get back to the drugstore for my antibiotics and then it might be time for a nap. I'm not kidding, I never take naps, But I am really, really, really tired!

Take care and stay well. Maybe I'll feel more like myself tomorrow. Hope so...

Sharon




No comments: