Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Anniversary Blog Candy #1

Hi there! It's me again. I didn't think I'd make it through classes yesterday, but I did! Hooray!! It sure took it's toll though. I was about numb by the time everything was finished. Now, where is that energy fix? I'm still hacking and wheezing away and get tired so darn quickly. But that's not why you're here. Last month I kept mentioning that October is my big anniversary with Stampin' Up! I've enjoyed being part of this terrific company for 12 full years, minus a couple of weeks. Hmmmm... That came out just a tad skewed there. I've really enjoyed being part of the company and in a bunch of days I'll be celebrating the actual date. There that's better.

Anyway, I mentioned numerous times about a drawing for blog candy to help me celebrate. It was easy to enter the drawing - just leave comments for me. And so many of you did and I appreciated every single comment left!! Here's a picture of a tag-holder packet that I'd like to send out the the lucky lady! It's made with Garden Green cardstock and the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper. The tags fit inside two Word Window punched slots and are an assortment of anything and everything that I thought would make into a cute tag. This should help you get ready for Christmas!

So who's the lucky lady? drumroll please..... On Sept 10th
jaydee said...
Sharon.... the colors are gorgeous and I love the way you added texture to the card with the corduroy button in the middle of the medallion and tied it to the ribbon. great job. btw... thank you for visiting my blog and congrats on your upcoming anniversary.Peace and hugsJaydee


So Jaydee, please contact me at:
scstamper@comcast.net so I can send out your gift! I loved hearing from you and really appreciated your comment!! I'll need an address to send it on to you.
Thanks so much to all of you that have been watching my blog lately and all the wonderful comments you leave. You really lift me up when I'm sitting in the bottom of the barrel. Watch for another drawing next week to continue the celebration!! (horns blowing and confetti raining down!)
Back to stamping and musing for another day,
Sharon

No comments: