Tuesday, October 6, 2009

CASEing an idea

Hi ladies! First I need to thank all the wonderful ladies who are leaving the kind words and get well wishes for me. I can't tell you how wonderful you are andd how much your words mean to me!! And I'm still working on the getting better part. It's killing my bottom line having to cancel workshops and classes. Bummer!! But this too shall pass, and life will be rosy again. At least, that's the plan. lol
But on to the CASEing part. For those of you that don't know, CASE means Copy And Share Everything. Earlier today I was down in the dumps so thought I'd peek at other blogs to get ideas. That always makes me happy and itching to stamp. And today was no different. Before today, I had never heard of Joyce Spears and her little blog, but luckily stumbled upon it. There was this cute color combo on some cards that just called out to me. Plus the cards used one of the Autumn Traditions papers that I hadn't figured out what to do with yet. So that took care of that little problem, now didn't it?!
Here it is! I just love how the colors work together on this card, don't you? The colors I chose to use are all part of this sheet of DSP. Can't get any easier than that!
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Cardstock: More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke, and Soft Suede
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, and Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon
This design is different than the ones Joyce showed on her blog (she had several different ones), but the idea works pretty much the same. I can't believe how quick this card is to make - just a few minutes! Maybe I need to make a few more of these for different occasions since they go together so quickly. Not a bad idea.
Happy stamping and stay healthy!
Sharon

No comments: