Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Quite Back to Normal

Of course, I'm never too sure just what constitutes 'normal'. lol But whatever normal is, I'm not quite there yet. The doctor assured me I wouldn't be contagious anymore which is always a good thing. She didn't tell me that I'd still be feeling lower than zero percent energy levels though. Where is my energy? I went looking for it today, but got tired before I found it. lol This is supposed to be class week. And already the calls have been coming in to cancel because ladies have the flu bug themselves, or bronchitis, or one or more of their children are home sick. Yuck. This is soooo depressing! This looks like it's turning out to be one of the sickest autumns ever around my group of family and friends. How about you out there? Are you still feeling ok? Not sick yet? No fever and chills?? I sure hope you're all doing perfectly well and stay that way!
So to cheer us all up, I thought I share a lovely Christmas card with you. I made this one several weeks ago, but just had too many other things more important to share instead.
Stamps: Winter Post
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown, Tempting Turquoise, Blush Blossom, Taken with Teal Classic and White Craft
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, AquaPainter, Gold Mini Brad, Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, and Dimensionals
I really like the looks of these colors together. I guess I've been moving away from the more traditional Christmas colors lately. Now that doesn't mean I'm tired of the 'tried and true' red and green. It just means I've become a little more adventuresome. Try putting some new colors together to make some card samples and see what you come up with. I'd love it if you'd share your ideas with me too. We all grow and expand our horizons when we share with others. Right?
And right now it's time to get finished for classes. Hope you all have a wonderful evening.
Stay happy. Stay healthy.
Until next time..
Sharon

No comments: