Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've had enough...

I'm quitting.



Ha! Fooled you! It's April 1st and there's no way I want to quit. I just love stamping way too much to even consider quitting at this point in time. Maybe when I'm old and gray. Oops, that fits me already! Oh well, never mind. I'm not going to quit just yet and that's all there is to it! So there!
I was invited by a lady at church to come and stamp with some other ladies last night. I had such a good time being creative with others, but having no pressures put on me to be a 'demonstrator'. Last night I got to be just one of the gals. What fun!
There's been this idea floating through my brain lately to do this card. My order of this cute little bird set came in the other day, so I just had to take it with me last night. You know, always take the new toys to play with! Isn't that what you'd do?
I know Sale-a-bration finished last night and I need to move on to the Spring Occasions Mini, but I just had to use this adorable Delicate Dots DSP one last time! I'm glad I have extra of the Delicate Dots DSP available in my private stash. I'm sure it will come in handy for all kinds of cards and scrapbook pages in the future. Anyway, if you have left-overs you want to use, here's the ingredient list:
All materials and images are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Cheep Talk
Papers: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, and Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Bashful Blue Pad, and Old Olive and Chocolate Chip Markers
Accessories: Apricot Appeal Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge quarter, Mini Glue Dot, and Dimensionals
While stamping last night, I was inspired to try another bolder style with this set. I love the way it turned out, but I can't show you just yet. That card will be part of the up-coming classes in April and I don't want to spoil the surprise! If you're in the area and looking for some fun classes to try, get in contact with me and I'll get you all the information you need.
Happy stampin!
Sharon

No comments: