Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Battle of the Bug

The FLU Bug, that is. Man it's been a few years since I've had a bout of the flu, and I sure hope it's a good long time before I ever get it again! Whew! You can't believe how worn out I am just walking down the stairs. I haven't even checked my email since Friday. Hmmm... maybe I should be doing that instead of blogging. Awww heck, this is so much better than hitting delete through all the junk mail. It's funny how I hate junk mail coming into my real mailbox, and now I get bombarded by junk email too! You just can't get away from it! And I'm going to really hate to see how many emails there are waiting for me. Oh, I'm too tired to deal with that now! Maybe later.....
I had mentioned to my hubby that he could go ahead and post for me while I was sick. He didn't think it'd be a good idea, because you'd all like his postings better than mine and want him to post all the time. Ya'll wouldn't go and desert me now, would you Naw, I didn't think so. Thanks for being patient with me while I was being an impatient patient. Oh well, that's the best I could do with my head all plugged up and not thinking right. lol
Anyway, this is a card I had finished earlier and hadn't had a chance to post yet. It is another one that uses the Autumn Meadow Designer Series Paper. Don't you just love it? I have such a hard time deciding which side of these papers to use, because I just love each one of the prints. Usually there is at least one or two prints I'm not crazy about in each pack (that's why 2-sided paper is such a treasure!), but it always has a reverse side that I do like. This pack of papers is an absolute winner on each side of every sheet!
Stamps: Holiday Best (Hostess level 1)
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip cardstock with Autumn Meadows and Really Patterns Rust Designer Series Papers
Ink: Sahara Sand and Chocolate Chip pads and Really Rust and Chocolate Chip markers
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, Build-a-Brad Brass, Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Chocolate Chip Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge quarters, and Dimensionals
Well, I hope this keeps you going for awhile. If I continue to recuperate as planned, I should be back tomorrow. If not, pray for a speedy recovery for me. Oh, change that to just a 'full' recovery for me as it's already been too long to be a 'speedy' recovery. lol hack, cough, couch! No laughing now, it just makes me cough! And that really wears me out.
I think I'm going to drag myself back upstairs and lie down again. whew.....
Sharon

1 comment:

Tory said...

It is good to see you back again, Sharon. I have been worried about you and apparently with good cause. I will keep you in my prayers.