Friday, September 11, 2009

Easy Peasy Halloweeny

Hi all! Yah, I don't think that's really a word either, but who cares. It sounded like it went together nicely! Anyway, my friend Anita loves doing craft things, especially ones that are super quick. She bought a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and had no ideas for it. So she embossed a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock and said "Here, do something fast and easy with it". So that's just what I did. This one's for you, Anita! Hope you like it. It sure fits the bill for fast and easy!
Stamps: Batty for You
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Black Twine (retired), Black Gingham Ribbon, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, and 2 tiny googly eyes and a Cuttlebug embossing folder
Since Anita had already embossed the one layer, all I needed to do was add the ribbon and folded card. Then stamp the little bat guy on pumpkin and punch him out. Layer onto another punched piece. And hang it all onto the gingham ribbon.
Can it actually get any easier than this??? And I thought it was darn right cute to boot! I may have to borrow her folder and make a few more of these for the "From Our Heart" group. Wouldn't that be great?
"Hey Anita, can I borrow it for a bit?"
Stamping and sharing the fun,
Sharon

No comments: