Friday, July 19, 2013

Find the changes game

Ok, are you ready for something a little different today?  I had some card components left over from class last week and I was playing around with them.  I made the first card and then made a few changes on the second card.  Your challenge today (if you choose to take it) is to find how many changes were made between the two cards.  Come on, it's not too hard and will give you something a little different for a change.  Give it a try and let me know what you find!


Stamps:   Six-Sided Sampler, and Four You
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Perfect Plum
Paper:  Wild Wasabi, Whisper White cardstock and Subtles Collection DSP Stack
Accessories:  Hexagon Punch, Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Subtles Candy Dots, Sponge Dauber, and Dimensionals
Can you find the differences?  There's more than one, but less than 8.  Does that help any at all?   
 
By the way, did you notice how well the Gumball Green ribbon works with the Wild Wasabi DSP and ink?  It is different, but close enough that it works together. 
 
I made the 'Thinking of you" cards first (3 of them), then remembered I have a birthday party coming up on Sunday, so thought I'd change it up a bit for the last card.  Seemed to work out fine with the changes and will be perfect for Uncle Rey on Sunday.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous time at convention right now.  I'm so bummed I'm not there, but with more health issues last weekend, it's really good that I opted to stay home.  Guess I've got to start planning for next year and get all the health issues under control so I can go!  I miss all my friends sooooo very much!  You'll have to tell me all about all the fun things you saw and did!!!
Inky Hugs, Sharon
 
(If you want to know what the changes to the card are, I'll post tomorrow and let you know.)

No comments: