Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pink Strength and Hope Card

Just had to share a card using the new Strength & Hope set from the Summer Mini Catalog. I think the stamp set is just lovely. But the best part about this set is that Stampin' Up! is donating $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation for each stamp set or digital kit that is purchased. It makes me feel good to know that purchasing a stamp set will be helping research a cure for breast cancer. I want to be a part in helping women all over the world, and this is a small way I can help! This really does have some great line-art that can go for many different occasions. I just have to figure out what I'd like to do with it next!


Stamps: Strength & Hope
Cardstock: Whisper White and Regal Rose
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, and Rose Red
Accessories: Cutter Tool, Paper Snips, Basic Pearls, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Bone Folder (for shaping the wings), and Dimensionals





I'm not sure you can see the wording stamped in the background with Pretty in Pink ink. Very soft and the perfect touch. Did you notice the rock & roll edging on the butterfly? Love having that darker color helping it to stand out. And the glittered edge doesn't show up very well in the pics. I thought about getting 2" away for a pic, but it looked horrid. Scratch that idea! So instead, you'll just have to imagine the glitter on the edge of the wings.

Now that I've gotten the 'pink' card out of the way, I need to start working on other color combos for this set. This set really does have some great line-art that will work for many other occasions. Of course, it's perfect for cheering up someone dealing with cancer. But why stop there? There must be dozens of other reasons for using this set and I aim to find as many as I can!

Thanks for stopping over today. If you haven't got it yet but would like to order one, just click on the 'order now' button on the right and go for it! You can have it shipped to you in no time at all and be happily stamping away while helping to find the cure for breast cancer. It's definitely win-win for everyone! Looking forward to hearing any comments you might have for me.
Sharon

No comments: