Sunday, May 8, 2011

Four Frames Birthday

Yes, I know I've been holding out on you and not showing things when they get made. Sometimes there just isn't enough hours in the day to get it all done. Plus I wanted to have a few posts set aside for posting while I was enjoying family and (hopefully) warmer weather during our trip. So here's a card I made during the April Sneak Peak. I wasn't too sure about the big, bold prints in the Paisley Petals Designer Series Papers, but as I used them... You know how it goes. All of a sudden you decide that you should have gotten another pack while you had the chance because you're not going to have enough for all you want to do. But that's ok 'cuz it'll be available in July when the new catalog comes out. Yah!! Here it is... Cute, right?


Stamps: Four Frames and Sincere Salutations

Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White with Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper

Ink: Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Decorative Label Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Basic Pearls, and Dimensionals








This design would fall into the CAS (clean and simple) category, even though with all the prints it really doesn't look that way. I used two of the prints in the pack to coordinate. The thin strip with the green mini print was ripped along the edge to give it more visual appeal.


I love the tiny accent of flower and pearl on the sentiment. It just adds a little extra pop to the card. And the shiny touch of the seam binding adds a bit of elegance.


This card is going to my sister for her birthday this week. Since she actually got the card earlier today, I felt it was safe to post here. I'd hate for her to see the card posted before she gets it. Now that would be really tacky, wouldn't it? Hope she likes it.


And I wish we could spend more time together Connie! But this past weekend will have to do for awhile. Best wishes on this birthday! I won't say how old you're going to be considering you're younger than me. So there's no point in sharing your age and just making myself feel older. Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you enjoy the card and get inspired to do some stamping yourself! Have a great week.

Hugs, Sharon

No comments: