Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bold Blossom Thanks

Thought I'd share one of the cards that will be made in class next week. I don't usually show them ahead of time, but since I'm not home to make any other cards, this is what you get today. Oh well... This little set, Bold Blossom, was one I really didn't use much when it came out in the Occasions Mini. There were just too many other sets that needed to be used first. You know how that goes. You see a set and know it'll be easy to use, but then there's that other one that so intrigues you and just calls out to get it inked right away. So the easier one gets put on the back burner til further notice. And then it showed up in the Summer Mini - hooray!! So now it's getting a little bit of the luvin' it so rightly deserves!


Stamps: Bold Blossom
Cardstock: Whisper White and Baja Breeze with In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink: Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, and Peach Parfait
Accessories: Mat Pack and Piercing Tool, Basic Pearls, and Dimensionals



This is a very simple card with clean lines and minimal layers. I find that so many of the newer ladies at workshops, classes, etc really like this style of card. It's easy to duplicate when they get home, and they feel this is something they can easily handle. Plus it just looks nice.


On this card, the colors are what really set it apart. The shades of the green, blue, and peach all blend so well together. I think they just look made for each other. I did make up a bunch of these in other color combos to send out for thank-yous this month. Already there are a couple in the mail - love those orders!!


That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I'd love to hear from you, so leave me a comment if you'd like. Have a wonderful day... Sharon

No comments: