Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One More Swap

Thought today I would share another swap card I made for Leadership. You know I'm there just having a ball spending time with friends and learning lots of new ideas. I'll be coming home with my mind in a whirl and totally overwhelmed by all the wonderful ideas I saw. There's just so much creativity floating around there that it's difficult to take it all in and remember it. But I'll be doing the best I can! (smiling)



Again I used bright, warm colors to create these swaps. I colored the little birdie as a robin to remind us that spring will be coming soon. (wishful thinking on my part here!).

Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Close To Cocoa, and Very Vanilla cardstock with Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Close To Cocoa, and Basic Brown
Accessories: Jumbo Handle, AquaPainter, Scallop Trim Punch, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, Sponge quarters, and Dimensionals


I really like this jumbo wheel with all the wonderful sentiments on it. Why do I forget it for months at a time? Maybe I just have too many stamps to choose from. Oops, I'm sure that comment just slipped out and I really couldn't have meant that at all!!! (Rick, if you read this, I really didn't mean it!)

Well, I need to get back to packing if I'm ever going to get out of here and to the airport on time tomorrow! lol

I'll be back on Sunday if I get any awesome swaps back to share with you. Have a great week. Keep on stamping....
Sharon














No comments: