Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Leadership Swaps

Good afternoon to you. Hope you're sitting all snuggled up surfing all your blogs. Since I should be in the air and on my way to Leadership in Phoenix (I sure hope it's warmer there than in Detroit!), I figured it was the right time to be sharing some of my swaps with you. Since it's been sort of gray and wintry here (of course it's January! What else would you expect!), I've been stamping in the other direction - warm and bright colors. And with Valentine's Day right around the proverbial corner, it really needed hearts on it. Don'cha think? So here are some ideas....


This is just a cute little 3"x3 1/2" card to tuck in with a gift. Or it could be used for swapping Valentines in school. Isn't just the cutest little thing? I'm so enamored of the little 3x3 cards lately, and this is just a bit different. Below is another version 'cuz you know I can't do too many of one idea before I get bored silly! They all have a little slit on the side to hold them closed. I debated about a rhinestone on each slit, but thought that might be 'too girlie'. But now that I look at the cards, with all the pink and hearts, who am I kidding. They really are 'girlie'!!
Stamps: Short and Sweet, and You and Moi
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry (on one version) with Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Ink: Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Slit Punch, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Triple Flower Punch, Soft Subtle Mini Brads, Frost Shimmer Paint (mixed with Alcohol in a spritzer bottle)
Remember that not everything was used on each little note. As you can see, the different print designs from the DSP were used. And the focal images were changed around a bit. But that just makes them more fun to make!
Have fun with this idea and show me what you've made!
Have a great week! I'll be learning lots of fun, new things at Leadership this week. So that means I should have lots to show you when I get back! Stay warm and keep stamping...
Sharon

No comments: