Thursday, January 14, 2010

Spring Fling

I'm lovin' these bright, wintery days we're having and making the most of them. And I'm also lovin' all the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration stamps and accessories!! Woo Hoo! Stampin'Up! really outdid themselves coming up these new products. When I planned this card for class, I didn't think the new Beautiful Wings Embosslit would be here in time. The card looked a bit plain to me, but couldn't be helped. Lo and behold, my order came on Monday afternoon, so I promptly added a couple of embossed butterflies to the card. Oh, so much better! I couldn't believe how quick and easy it is to emboss and cut out those darling little butterflies all at once! It works just like magic!! Anything that enhances your paper-crafting experience is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. Here's what you need to make one of your own...
Stamps: Well Scripted (new!), and Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel (new!)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, and Whisper White cardstock with Bashful Blue Patterns Designer Paper 3 (Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Certainly Celery
Accessories: Big Shot with Beautiful Butterflies Embosslit, Jumbo Handle, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Butterfly Punch, Buttons Latte', Soft Subtle Mini Brads, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Distressing Tool, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals
Isn't this a fun, little card with a real feel of spring. (for those of us that are having trouble waiting for spring!) I love all the extra texture that's added with the little embossed butterflies. Can you tell I'm just in love with this new product? lol
Just a little note for bookkeeping purposes. For those of you who placed an order through me in December and are wondering who won the drawing for that month, well wait no more. Roni picked a name for the drawing and the winner is Lynda Jones! Congratulations, Lynda!! Your sister will be bringing the stamp set to you! (missed you at class - hope you're feeling better!)
I'll be having a drawing again after the end of January. If you want to be part of the drawing, just place an order with me during the month of January either on line or give me a call. This is my way of thanking you, my wonderful customers and friends.
Enjoy the day and make sure you find time to stamp!
Sharon

No comments: