Friday, March 9, 2012

Double Butterfly Beauty

Well, at least I think it's a beauty! This is one of the most feminine cards I've made in awhile. And when I look at it and realize there's no lace or pearls or other frou-frou, it begs the question - what makes it so feminine?
It's the lovely Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper! The vintage-looking prints and mixture of colors on the different prints just makes it so pretty. Here, see what I mean...



Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock: Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, and Very Vanilla with Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Ink: Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Big Shot with Top Note Die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Regals Buttons, Pear Pizzazz Stitched Poly Ribbon, Linen Thread, Sponge Dauber, Mini Glue Dots and Dimensionals


Isn't it pretty? Can you see all the lovely prints on the card? Add the two layers of butterflies, ribbon, button accent with the Linen Thread making up the antennae, the punched edges. Oh my, it almost makes me swoon! (Or maybe that might be from the sinus infection still, grin) Anyway, I hope you like this one as much as I do. It was worth all the layering and sponging, etc.
Have yourself a fabulous day today. Looking forward to having more energy tomorrow. See you then. Sharon

No comments: