Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get Well Lacy Card

Just wanted to share today a get well card that my sister Connie sent to me. I thought you'd like to see it too. It uses the delicate Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die that's in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I've used it a few times myself, and think it's wonderful. Here's what my sister made for me...


Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Naturals Ivory, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot with Paper Doily Sizzlits Die, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, and Dimensionals

I need to put in a disclaimer here. I'm guessing on which colors she used. I think I've got them right, but you never know. But I'm right about how pretty the card is, right?

Thank you for sending me the card, Connie. I'm still fighting this sinus/cold thingy and it's not any fun. It's been over three weeks now. I think it's going away, then I get hit with a horrible day again. Ugh! So this card really brightened my day. Thank you, thank you dear sis! Sharon

No comments: