Friday, March 16, 2012

Little Bunny Easter

I've been making cards for Easter lately and one of my favorite sets is Everybunny. The images are just so sweet that you gotta love 'em. So I thought I'd share one of them with you today. It's simple and sweet with a few twists to make it special. Hope you like it.


Stamps: Everybunny

Cardstock: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White with Subtles Paper Stack DSP

Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and So Saffron

Accessories: Big Shot with Finial Press Embossing Folder, AquaPainter, Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon, and Dimensionals



Did you notice how the right edge of the card was cut an inch shorter and the striped DSP was layered on the inside? I thought that added a cute little touch to it. The satin, celery ribbon coordinates with the layer behind the main image. And the little egg shell was watercolored with the same color to tie it all together.

I had thought of coloring the bunny this time, but decided I liked a white bunny for this card. This way everything stayed very soft and pastel. The embossing on the front of the card keeps it from looking too plain. All in all, it's a very simple card to make, but altogether I think it's pretty darn cute.

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to. As always, I appreciate your comments. Have a great weekend! Sharon

No comments: