Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Easter Bunny

I've mentioned that I've been working on my Easter cards lately as I'm sure most of you have too. I have another one that I'd like to share with you today. I'd seen this idea and then lost the link, so just went with whatever worked for me. Thought it was cute enough to share.

Stamps: Everybunny
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Prety in Pink, and Pool Party cs with Subtles Paper Stacks
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink, and Baja Breeze inks with Baja Breeze marker
Accessories: Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Little Leaves Sizzlit Die, AquaPainter, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Set, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Baja Breeze Pleated Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, and Dimensionals

Isn't this little card cute? Oh, actually it's not quite so little - it's a 5 1/4" square card. I don't usually go for the square cards 'cuz the Postal Service seems to require more postage on these. But this one needed the larger size to fit all the goodies on it.

Now have you figured out where I used the Lace Ribbon Border Punch? Hmmm? I'd saved a few of the teensy flowers that were scrap after punching some Pool Party for another card. Aren't they the perfect size to add a couple to the card here? (and my hubby wonders why I have to save everything!)

Anyway, hope you love the card as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by again. Let me know you're out there. grin - Sharon

No comments: