Saturday, October 22, 2011

Simple Christmas

Yes, I thought it was time to get off my autumn kick and get started thinking about Christmas. Oh yeah, it's right around the corner and if I don't start thinking about cards now, it's gonna be too late for me! To get me in the spirit, I thought I'd start out with a set that I've used throughout the year because it's almost a no brainer for me. Maybe that will get the holiday creativity going and I'll feel inspired to go on from there. We'll see how that works out.


Stamps: Season of Friendship and Perfect Punches
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, and Real Red
Accessories: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and Dimensionals


I'm always a sucker for clean and simple Christmas cards because when you're making a pile of cards, simple is always better. Right? Each one of the elements making up this card can be easily done whenever you have a little time on your hands, then put all together in one quick sitting. That's my idea of making Christmas cards. So this one will go into my 'possibilities' file for this year's family card. Who knows which one of my 'possibilities' that I'll actually choose for my cards. That'll be decided on down the road.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you're enjoying this weekend. We're heading out to the pumpkin patch because the day is gorgeous and sunshiny. A perfect day to be out of doors and picking pumpkins. (And getting cider and doughnuts too!) Have a lovely day! Sharon

No comments: