Sunday, October 23, 2011

Grandson's Halloween Card

Thought I'd share another Halloween card with you since there's another week to go before the 'spooky day' arrives. I just did a simple little card for my grandson. As he's just under 18 months, I didn't think he'd care about fancy techniques or lots of embellishments. So this card is sweet and simple in the extreme! And I confess I went scrounging around in my retired stash looking for a cute purple cardstock to use. So, here it is...

Stamps: Jack of All Trades, and Autumn Apparitions (retired)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, and Vintage Violet (retired)
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, and Basic Black
Accessories: Paper Snips and Dimensionals





It's so funny that I can't even tell you the names of the DSP that I used! They were from the time when our DSP was printed only on one side and white on the back. How long ago was that? And I only had a few smaller pieces still left. So what was it I used - I have absolutely no idea!! But it went nicely with the Tangerine Tango that I wanted to use for the pumpkin, and that's all I needed to know.

I forgot to take a pic of the inside where I used the spider and bat along with the sentiment from the Autumn Apparitions set. Hope he likes his little card. It's only a 4 1/4" square little card - just his size.

Thanks for stopping in and seeing what's new (or sometimes old!). Hope you're having a serene and relaxing Sunday. There's something so refreshing about going to church in the morning and then relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. It's my favorite day of the week! Enjoy! Sharon

No comments: