Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's Going On??

All right, I'm pulling my hair out here! (and I don't have enough as it is!!) What's with my camera? I figured out that my lemon-lime looking YoYo Yellow Sunday was the result of my camera, not the computer. And it's doing it again today! Yikes!! Put the hands down, Sharon, and don't touch the hair. Calm down, maybe somebody knows what I can do to make this right. HELP! Here, see what I mean? These colors are Kiwi Kiss - that's OK. And Lovely Lilac. What,
you say it doesn't look like that to you? Hmmm, it doesn't look even close to that here either. Looks like it could be Brocade Blue maybe. What's going on??? I obviously need some help here. Rick is out of town and I'm on my own. What should I do? Quit posting?? Nah, that's not a good idea. Any help out there?????
All stamps and materials used by SU!
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By and Happy Everything
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Lovely Lilac, Very Vanilla, and Walk in the Park DSP (don't cha luv it?)
Ink: Basic Brown pad and So Saffron Marker
Accessories: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Vanilla and Kiwi Satin Ribbon, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Flower Fusion, PearlEx (retired), AquaPainter, and Dimensionals
Whew, what a lot of punches and pretties! I'm so glad we have these punches so putting this together was easy. Can you imagine cutting out all those pieces? Not a chance!
I don't think you can see the PearlEx on the bees' wings. I first colored very lightly with ink the shading for the wings, then added the PearlEx over that. If the light hits them just right you can see them shimmer. How cute! They are so adorable anyway, it's just fun to color them.
I hope you enjoy today's offering and find some time to create and enjoy life. And if you have any idea what my problem is with colors, please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!
Bee Happy!
Sharon

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Gee, Sharon, this is a cute card but the colors are a tad bit off. You can try playing with your photo editing program--different ones have different features, but you should be able to find something to fix the colorization! I am enjoying your posts!